Tuesday, October 18, 2011

Fuelled by Creativity or is it maybe OCDness!!!

As I sit here with my laptop in front of me I am inspired to really have a go at this blog thing. By having this blog I want to share my crafty ideas as well as my love for the small precious moments in life with the world.

So take a few minutes to read a little bit about me. I am a mommy to two precious little boys and I have a husband who is just the most amazing man ever. I love to look at something and see how I can change it into a beautiful project. I am always working on something. Whether it is planning a party, working on a scrapbook layout, making a birthday card or a creative box or even decorating a table for a Friday night dinner. I just love being creative with everything in life. There are projects all around me.

So please join me on this new adventure of mine so that I can share my crafty obsession with you.

No comments:

Post a Comment