Saturday, October 13, 2012

Egg Free Friday: Brownies Recipe

This weeks recipe is one of my favourite recipes ever. It is easy, simple and absolutely fabulous. When I first started baking without eggs and I tried to do brownies I found it all very complicated and left me with a major mess to clean up.  At first I thought that if there is no egg to combine the ingredients I would have to use something else, so I would make a flour paste before putting the rest of the ingredients together and then once it had cooled I would combine it all together. but like I said this was very complicated and waaaaaaayyyyyyyyyyy too messy. So one day I decided to just try combing all the ingredients without making the paste and oh my word it came out amazing!!!!!!!

Here is the best egg free recipe ever!!!!!!!

Ingredients:

21/2 cups plain flour

11/2 cups sugar

1/2 cup cocoa powder

1 tsp baking powder

1 tsp salt

1 cup water

1 cup vegetable oil (although i normally use just under a cup)

1 tsp vanilla extract


Directions:

1. In a large bowl, stir together the flour, sugar, cocoa powder, baking powder and salt.

2. Pour in water, vegetable oil and vanilla; mix until well blended.

3. Spread evenly in a 23x33cm (9x13) baking tin.

4. Bake @ 180 C for 25 to 30 minutes. (Once it it done the top should no longer be shiny)

Once they are done pour yourself a big glass of milk, cut a big piece of brownie and ENJOY!!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment