Tuesday, January 10, 2012

Friendship

While I was prepping for an English lesson that I am giving this week,  I found the sweetest thing that I just have to share.

I really hope everyone enjoys this as much as I do:


Recipe for Friendship

You’ll need:

1 cup Time                                  2 ears for Listening
2 cups Patience                           6 cups Love
1 1/4 cup Understanding              a pinch of Need

In a large bowl mix the Time and Patience together until blended evenly. Add one cup of the Understanding, two Ears, and the entire six cups of Love. Mix in the remaining quarter cup of Understanding as needed and sprinkle a pinch of Need over the mixture. Pour into a willing heart and bake carefully for 20 years at 200°F.
Yields enough friendliness to last a lifetime!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment